Things to do
Our central location makes it easy to visit the many beautiful beaches, towns, fishing ports, museums and more during your stay. So you’ll find there is lots to do throughout your time in Cornwall. Some of our favourite places are listed below.
A delightful byway leads directly from Lambriggan to a great pub (a 25 minute stroll away) and the coast. St Agnes and Perranporth are a 10-minute drive away, while the cathedral city of Truro is 15 minutes by car.
Most other parts of mid and west Cornwall can be reached within 40 minutes.
Here are just some suggestions to help you start planning your holiday.
Food & drink
- The Miner’s Arms (Mithian)
- Driftwood Spars (Trevaunance Cove)
- Bolingey Inn
- Zucchini Italian Kitchen (Perranzabuloe)
- Fission Chips (St Agnes)
- Taste (St Agnes)
- The Cornish Pizza Company (St Agnes)
- St Agnes Hotel
- Schooners (Trevaunance Cove)
- The Tap House (St Agnes)
- Alcatraz (Perranporth)
- The Watering Hole (Perranporth)
- No. 4 (Perranporth)
- The Pheasant (St Newlyn East)
- Healey’s Cornish Cider Farm
- Callestick Farm Ice-cream Parlour
- Gurnard’s Head (Zennor)
- The Pig at Harlyn Bay
- The Seafood Restaurant (Padstow)