Directions By Road
- Take the A30 from the M5 just after Exeter and stay on it until Cornwall
- Eventually you will arrive at a roundabout sign posted Truro A39 in the left hand lane and Redruth A30 in the right hand lane. You will know you are at the right roundabout as there is a big wind farm on your right. Keep in the right hand lane and go towards A30 Redruth
- In 1.5 miles you will see a right hand filter lane and turning sign posted B3285 Perranporth – take this
- After a couple of miles you will arrive at a T junction – turn left onto the A3075 towards Redruth
- Almost immediately you will come upon a double mini roundabout – go straight over both following A3075 towards Redruth
- After a couple of miles you will pass a pub call The Whitehouse – carry on
- After about half a mile take the next right turn – signposted Mithian (opposite the turning to Healey's Cyder Farm)
- After about 300 yards take the first right hand turn into our track – there are two blue Lambriggan Court signs at the start of the track
- Follow the track for a few hundred yards until it opens out. There are some farm buildings on the left, turn right over the cattle grid into our drive (through the wrought iron gates)
- Follow the drive down to the “car park”
Directions By Rail
The nearest mainline railway station is Truro, which is about seven miles from Lambriggan Court. The train journey from London Paddington to Truro takes about 4.5 to 5 hours, and there is a taxi rank in the forecourt of Truro station. From Truro railway station, go up the hill along Station Road to the roundabout, and then turn right on to the A390, heading west out of Truro (passing the Royal Cornwall Hospital at Treliske).
After about four miles, at the Chiverton Cross roundabout, turn on to the A3075 for Newquay, go about 2 miles along it, and then turn left on to the road signposted to Mithian (just opposite the sign to Healey's Cyder Farm).
About 200 metres along the road to Mithian, turn right at the blue sign for Lambriggan Court. Continue along the lane until you reach the blue sign and gated entrance to Lambriggan Court on the right. Drive down to the car park area.
Directions By AirThe nearest airport is Newquay, which is about nine miles from Lambriggan Court. There are flights to Newquay from various cities in the U.K.